Monday, June 8, 2009

New Blog!

Hi....my name is Michael (Hi Michael!) and I am a "bloggerholic"

Aiight what's up folks. Today is only Monday and it already looks to be a very busy week. I've been trying to finish up a few poems that I have, but it's not coming along as well as I would like them to. So we will see what the week has to offer. Writing has always come easy for me, even in grade school. But now, since I have been so busy, I really don't have time to keep poetic thoughts in my head. SO I write all that I can on random sheets of paper (I have a vast variety of notecards, napkins, stick-e-notes, everywhere. It's sad really) in hopes that something might stick when I revisit it them when I get home. Random snippets like:

"I buy silence in bulk for awkward moments I will have in the future."

One day I would like to make an entire poem out of the snippets I have, but until then I will live life one word at a time.

"Keep your creativity close, let your imagination run. Live for the moment, and always have fun."

Skech

No comments:

Post a Comment