Thursday, July 9, 2009

Opportunities: To make or to not make? Is that really the question?

It's been a few weeks since I have been this happy. And the crazy thing is that I am happy when in most cases I wouldn't be. But that is a different story. But today I want to talk about opportunities. It's amazing how many opportunities come before us and we don't even see them as an opportunity upon first sight. But whenever the opportunity passes, that's when we see. Isn't it crazy how we see or refuse to see? Well sight is more unconscious than we believe it is. I saw an opportunity earlier this week and I am glad I did it.

But why must some opportunities be so difficult to choose to do? And does it make the decision even harder when it involves someone that may or may not be cut out of your life if you make it? But I learned that it's the hard decisions that end up having the best rewards for making the right choice. No matter which choice was the right one. So, moral of the blog: don't be afraid of the big decisions.

Till next time bloggers - Keep your creativity close, let your imagination run, live for the moment, and always have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment