Monday, July 6, 2009

Yeah...so....

I am tired of lazy, underhanded bosses/superiors. That is all for right now.

Okay, you're probably wondering why I posted such a short blog with that statement. It irks me when I hear that people have bosses that either don't care about their employees or they won't acknowledge all the hard work that they do to make THEM look good. Because I guarantee that without hard workers to make them look good, they wouldn't be in the positions they are in now. Then you have to employers that hire people and give them practically all the work and choose to do nothing like work is somehow beneath them now that they are in charge.

And nothing, I repeat - nothing, is worse than boss that gets funny with paying you. Now I understand that it is a recession, but everybody has as much a right to be paid as the people that pay them. If bosses don't recognize this, then they will be on the tail end of a hostile situation. So please do me a favor people. If you're an employee, keep working hard and you will be rewarded. Even if it is a new job or a promotion/raise as a reward. If you are an employer, take the time to recognize your employees. Make sure they know that you appreciate the work that they do for you. We like to hear that stuff because then we know our efforts aren't in vain.

Well sorry for the rant yall, but I just needed to get that off my chest. Until next time - Keep your creativity close, let your imagination run, live for the moment, and always have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment